Diamond VIP (DUBstep) Diamond VIP (DUBstep)

I hate 0 bombers.

No matter how much time you put into an good track there will always be haters. Dub-step isn't really for me but even a fool can tell this produced very nicely. You made it apparent that you know what you're doing. Break downs are on point and the track flows nicely. Good work.

DJFiendO responds:

Indeedly sir, and I appreciate that you even went outta your element (since dubstep isnt for you ;)) and reviewed my piece anyways. And, everyone can agree 'haters gonna hate'

Awake - Tell Me A Story Awake - Tell Me A Story

Great Stuff

Right off the back you set us into this atmospheric world with a perfect blend of a string pad and bells. I love the movement of the bell sound as well. A very nice touch. Then we get hit with the breaks, beautifully sequenced and mastered might I add. We can't forget the synth. Simple yet it gets the job done. This portion alone already had me hooked.

Then the DnB kicks it. The sound is just so raw and fits perfectly with the first part. The bells began to sound like a piano which is what I believe they were all along but the fx made it seem different. The only real problem I had with it was some EQ mastery on the bells (I hear a little too much ringing but that could just be my headphones.) and I wanted some more drum transitions. Overall the track is amazing. I am going to vote it a 5 so you can give us more. Please do so.

Solus- Blue Crystal Moon Solus- Blue Crystal Moon

Great Work

The time put into your music really shows. It truly is a breathe of fresh air. Thanks for sharing.

SolusLunes responds:

I do try. :D

Kw- Terraform Kw- Terraform

Beautiful work.

The guy under me is clearly an idiot that doesn't know what music is. Keep up the good work. Your atmosphere is doing wonders for my imagination. Thank you for sharing.

Kaizerwolf responds:

Glad you like it. Trolls like that mean nothing to me, and it's obvious he hasnt even voted. :)

Army Of One. Army Of One.

Not bad.

Everything in the track blends really well to me except for the percs. They need more well..."umph." The synths overpower the actual drums. Other than that, the track is solid.

Solus- Jungle At Twilight Solus- Jungle At Twilight

This is pretty amazing

I don't really have anything bad to say, at all. I will say, you're going to become one of my favorite artist on here pretty soon.

SolusLunes responds:

OMG YOU'RE THE GUY WHO MADE FROZEN FOREST I LOVE THAT SONG MAN

lulz

Seriously, I love that song. And I'm glad you liked it! I am! :D

-_-_-*trance dance*-_-_- -_-_-*trance dance*-_-_-

Good work

I like how your melodies blend together so well. I finally meet another artist who doesn't get the recognition he deserves. Keep it up, i'm sure you'll make a hit that every likes.

aspachi responds:

thanks so much heat flare, usually people don't get recognized to much unless their music was put in a flash which went up to frontpage so i won't get all the attention i deserve, thanks for your review and also check out my other audio and tell me what you think =)

B0UNC3 - I'll be here for B0UNC3 - I'll be here for

Must make a dark tune

While all of your music is better than great, I have yet to see a song of your with a gloomy, dark, or evil mood. Once you make that dark song i'll probably turn into one of the fanboys that have wrote many reviews before me.

Good stuff

-The Mission- -The Mission-

Hmm...

I liked this tune but I felt it would have gone better as a techno track. Plus the drums were a little lacking. Good stuff. Keep it up.

-API- The Virus [Preview] -API- The Virus [Preview]

Heh

The phasing part in the beginning really got me. After that I couldnt stop listening to it. Keep the phase part in the beggining in for the final mix. Good stuff.