FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

Omfg I can't believe you came back.

You are by far my favorite flash artist on newgrounds. Now I sound like a fanboy but your work is fantastic. Thanks for finally adding the next chapter, the scene switches were great. The battle was of course great. Then you topped it off with a surprise ending. Please just don't be too long with the next chapter. Newgrounds needs your talent to set things straight again Splash. This series alone is a must see.

Shades of Grey Ep. 6 Shades of Grey Ep. 6

Good Stuff

This series may just be one of the best flash on Newgrounds. No matter what anyone tells you, continue untill this is done. I have a good feeling about this one. May even go down in legend like so many artist before you. Hah! But seriously, keep up the good work. I hope to see more of this.

Harry Potter/DBZ 3 Harry Potter/DBZ 3

Even oldies are good.

Good stuff. Even the oldies from way back when are still good. This is a classic. I am surprised it isn't still in the top. Anyway, this is a must see for anyone who likes humor and violence.

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

Wow...for the music choice, story , and animation.

I never thought anyone would pull it off with a better story line than SplashKat but, I guess I was wrong. Nice job...this truly is going into my favorite's. I am planning to see more of this series.